Monday, February 25, 2013

Crib Sized Daisy Afghan

I did a smaller daisy afghan with some squares that were less than 8".  I was without a project to work on one day and had to dash quickly to a place I knew I'd be sitting for a while.  I grabbed a stack and my back of scraps, and off I went!

I finished when it was crib sized because it just seemed right.  The border is done in a skein of Red Heart Soft that I had laying around.



Squares are from:
* Hudson, OH
* Germany
* Schererville, IN
* San Antonio, TX
* Tucson, AZ
* Harpersfield, NY
* Genoa, WV
* Grants Pass, OR
* Parkersburg, WV
* Huntington Beach, CA
* Unionville, MO
* Holland
* Tucson, AZ
* Summerland Key, FL
* Mogadore, OH
* Moji das Cruzes, Sao Paolo Brazil
* Kingsport, TN
* Maricopa, AZ

2 comments:

Josana said...

Hi! Beautiful Afghan, as always.

maleepan said...

Do you have pattern For me?

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!