Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Delinquent!


Yes, that is me... I have been delinquent in posting pictures of the squares I have received. I have them, all neatly stacked beside me, it's just things have been crazier than normal here! I P r o m i s e to get them photographed tomorrow and here!

The good news is that I also finished the "Peachy" afghan last week and sent it into the school. The raffle is in a couple weeks.

Now I'm working on assembling a comfortghan, then back to the daisy!

GRRRR! I was forced to upgrade to the new blogger, and I keep getting an error trying to upload... pics soon.

OK, now that I've figured a workaround for the picture uploads, I will get pictures taken of the squares and get them on here...

I've received a new burst of publicity, so I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row! LOL!

No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!