Monday, February 19, 2007

Laying out Pastel Daisy Afghan


Since it's midwinter recess for my children, my regular schedule is not happening! I had the kids help me lay this afghan out, I'll start bordering the squares a little at a time, then hopefully be able to join them by the end of the month or so. I figure if I border 2 squares a day, then join a couple rows a day, then border - I can do one of these each month (and still get my other crocheting done!). I'm going to try a new joining method - slipstitching the backs across the rows and columns, instead of whipstitching. Fewer ends to weave in, and it should go quicker!

If you're interested in receiving the pattern and helping out make squares, just email me at krochetkrystal@yahoo.com.

I left this image large, in case you wanted to click on it and see if your square is in there!

No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!