Sunday, July 28, 2013

Charity Preemie Afghan - Knit

What do I do with the little balls of yarn left from the daisy borders?

This was a question that was bothering me!

I had made a Mindless Afghan before - using bright balls of yarn that were partial skeins and balls leftover from previous WIPs.

In the past few months I have been separating the balls of yarn into pastels and brights, and have started a preemie afghan using the Mindless method.  The concept can easily be adapted to crocheting, I am sure!

Here is a picture of what I have started.  For this one, I have a partial skein of a pretty variegate every few color changes to anchor it, and I put one row of white between each stripe.  A preemie afghan is approximately 15" wide, so working in the round on 24" circular needles has been perfect.


No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!