Monday, June 10, 2013

The Task At Hand....

I have a LOT of yarn.  Mind you, it is not TOO MUCH, but I do have a fair sum.  To be honest, I don't believe a person could have too much, but that's just me.

A lot of my yarn is donated to me - family, friends, strangers, freecycle, Craig's List.... I never give up the opportunity to accept yarn.  I always have a use for it bordering the daisies.

I'm trying to stashbust and work daisies at the same time, so I've got my closet all organized with my yarn.  First, I'm using the smallest balls of yarn I have up (I call them golf balls).  If there's any left that's not big enough to border a daisy, it's going into one of two ziploc bags - those are going to be made into scarves that are knit using the Mindless Afghan method.

I simply grab the next smallest ball of yarn, grab a daisy that matches and off I go....

At some point, I'll sort out daisies by what matches what and assemble.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!