Monday, March 08, 2010

Newest Daisy Afghan Finished














































Wow, it's been a super-long time since I've posted on here!

As usual, I have squares here that need to be photographed and inventoried and put up here on the blog. They're safe and sound, though. I've been trying to "declutter" and part of it is trying to get some of my WIPs finished and out of the house so that I have room to store daisy squares.

I will be starting a new daisy in the not-too-distant future, but want to get the prior stuff all organized first.

Here's the afghan I just finished. I don't have the squares listed yet, but hope to do that by the end of the week. If you click on the image, it should pop up quite large so you can see if your square is in there.

5 comments:

Anabel Luna said...

Wow This is so cute ,beatiful ......excellent job...I havent mail any square this year but I will...Time is to short in between the house and work and the family....This is beautiful.Best wishes ....!

Luna

Debbie said...

That really is beautiful, Krystal! I love the border. I wouldn't know if my block was in there because I don't remember what mine looked like, LOL, but I'm proud to have been a part of one afghan. Keep up the good work!

*El Rincon de Sandy* said...

It is Gorgeous!!
I love it!
Sandy

anastaciafreak said...

so pretty. i love the border and edging u did.

Brigitte said...

beautiful, its so vivid with all the different blossoms!

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!