Saturday, November 10, 2007

Progress, Finally...

The border is lying flat... YAY! I've got the yellow, black, orange stripes done and am working on the next black stripe. The corners take some serious fudging, but hopefully anyone else making the border will be able to figure out what to do. I'm winging it as I go...

I still have plenty of squares to get up here - I have plans to do that once this afghan is done. That way I can sort them all out and add them to the group they belong to (size, color, etc.).

I'll get a photo up once the afghan is complete. I'm also in the middle of making a comfortghan for a friend, and a few Xmas presents in progress. And for those who have joined the Yahoo! group, I hope to get another installment on the tutorial finished tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!