Thursday, November 29, 2007

Checking In

The next afghan is being joined. I have all 48 squares edged (yes, 48) and have 10 of them joined. I really like the diagonal joining. I am using 48 because I happened to have the same size and hue with all of them. If I make the body of it larger, I can make it faster (borders take me time) and use less yarn here (I can make the border smaller). I won't be able to do it much, because I don't have too many in the same pile after this. Each pile is sorted by size and hue.

When I post next, I will have a grid with where the squares are from!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the afghans you are making, and I really think that you are going to make some people happy who receive them. Good job! I hope to make and send you a square in January.

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!