Monday, October 22, 2007

Sorted and stacked


Saturday afternoon, my daughter and I measured all of the squares, then sorted them by color and size. It's a lot easier on me to edge and join squares of all the same size. You can see here the one side of the bed is white squares. The other is black squares. Each pile is a different size, grouped by 1/2" increments. The middle piles are the 8" and 8 1/2" squares. I don't think you can tell, but they are THREE piles deep. I have 3 afghans of afghans that are all sorted by size, color and hue. The others aren't easy matches like that, so I'll be combining sizes and working extra rounds to make them match. (Or sc on the bigger ones, dc on the smaller ones, something like that!)

I'm still working on my dragonfly afghan. Once that is done, it's MARATHON TIME!!!


No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!