Sunday, July 15, 2007

Child's Daisy Lapghan

I had a strong urge to finish a project yesterday, as all of my WIPs are ones that will take a long time before done. I had recently sorted out my squares, and these are some of the ones that had "offwhite" backgrounds. I couldn't really use them in the white afghans, because they didn't look right against the bright white squares. I thought these would look great together for a child's lap afghan, though! Isn't it adorable? It's just right for a 6-8 year old girl's lap (I had DD try it out)!!

It will go with me on Thursday's run to Children's Hospital.

1 comment:

yorkiegirl2000 said...

Great work. Children's Hospital was always there for us and were a God send when my grandson went into end stage renal failure and eventually died from a heart attack. With out his medical team being beside me when he died I am not sure I'd be here today. Once the pain lessens I hope to get back up there and donate some time or items to the children.

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!