Friday, June 01, 2007

A contest...

I will be doing something new in the next month. I have been keeping track of those people that I have received squares from, and it's only been about 17% of the people who have requested them. STILL, I have received a great number of squares! I thought it would be a little fun to see if we can bring that percentage up by holding a contest.

Here is what the prize will be:
I will send one of these beautiful afghans to any DESIGNATED non-profit organization in the continental US. It will be in honor or in memoriam of whoever you would like it donated in name of. You must be able to provide me with the organization's name and mission, and a website if possible. It can be a nursing home, hospice, homeless shelter, battered women's shelter, hospital, etc.

In order to win:
You must be on record with me in my email address book as having sent in a square. That's all! Each person that has sent in their square has an equal opportunity of winning.

So, if you've already sent in your square, you will already be entered!

If you haven't gotten your square in, you have until June 30th to get it here! Those who are in foreign countries are still eligible to win, but the afghan must be sent to somewhere in the continental US.

I will be announcing the winner on July 4th!

No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!