Monday, January 15, 2007

Progress Report

I am moving along with the blue squares for the windsor & White afghan. I was given two skeins of it along with the squares that were done. I am just doing all the squares from those skeins, then making the right number of white to go with it. I can't buy new Windsor, as Red Heart must have changed their fiber supplier - the yarn now is not NEARLY the same quality as when the skeins were 8 oz!!! The white has stayed the same, though - so I bought some more of those. I don't think it will make a twin bed afghan, but it will probably be bigger than a crib sized. Maybe a "toddler" sized? Or a large lapghan. I've got 11 rows of the Golden Arches afghan done, too.

Today there is no mail, and I get a little sad knowing that I won't be getting any squares today! Maybe tomorrow will make up for it! :D

No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!