Thursday, January 25, 2007

DONE!



The afghan is NEARLY done, but I am going to lose my light for the picture soon. I am doing the last round of black around the border. You can see at the top right where it is done, then a close-up below. All of the ends were woven in as I was joining, so once this row is finished, this is off to the washing machine with the other new donations. Tomorrow is MAILING day!





You can see I used the periwinkle here. It looks so nice with all of the colors in the blanket - I am glad I found it in my stash!

It takes me about 1 1/2 caron ONE POUND black skeins to border the squares, join them, then border the afghan itself.

I have been so busy with this, I haven't taken pictures of the squares I've gotten - there are four sitting here, two from Australia, and two domestic ones... can't remember where. I'll get them posted tomorrow!

No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!