Wednesday, November 29, 2006

AUSTRALIA! And Florida!


MY FIRST SQUARE from a different CONTINENT!

This purple and green beauty was done in Aussie 12-ply according to its sender, and it is PERFECTLY matched to our 4-ply worsted weight. It's from Queensland, in a suburb of Brisbane - Morningside. My son and I looked it up on the internet, we were so thrilled to get it! Thank you for all that extra effort to send it from there. The recipient will be thrilled! This is so awesome.






This square below is from Florida - a bright sunny yellow from the Sunshine state! It's done in Caron Simply Soft, I can tell by the feel and that shine. My daughter says this is one of her favorites. Considering she's an 8YO girl, I think we've got another winner here!

No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!