Sunday, November 05, 2006

All the Squares together!

Here is a picture of all the black and bright squares that I have received so far. I LOVE these squares - they are SO vibrant! I am thinking that instead of just joining them, I will do one more round of black around each of them, then whipstitch them together. I think that black to space them out just a bit will make the colors stand out even more - I am so excited!

Here are the white squares. I have a few more of these than the black at this point, and I am thinking I might do another round of white around each of these as well. I'll see how it goes, then decide!

And this \/ is the adult-sized chemo cap that my friend requested for her sister. It's finally done!

No comments:

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!